Bicycle Built For 5

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this a long time ago. I used to perform it a lot, but then didn't perform it for years. I still have the cards, but have forgotten the method itself. What to do?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I purchased this a long time ago. I used to perform it a lot, but then didn't perform it for years. I still have the cards, but have forgotten the method itself. What to do?
If someone has the instructions, you can provide proof of you owning it (a pic of the jokers will probably suffice), and they can PM you! You can also try and just try and reverse engineer it, and muscle memory might kick in. You could probably even email Penguin (or whoever you bought it from) and ask them!

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
If someone has the instructions, you can provide proof of you owning it (a pic of the jokers will probably suffice), and they can PM you! You can also try and just try and reverse engineer it, and muscle memory might kick in. You could probably even email Penguin (or whoever you bought it from) and ask them!

I've actually tried reverse engineering for a little while. I know there is a "specific count" (don't want to outline it publicly). Basically my issue is the arrangement before it starts lol. I've arranged them multiple ways, done the count, and it still doesn't seem to work out the way it's supposed to. I know I'm forgetting something aside from just the count but for the life of me can't recall it.

Oddly I have no real plan to perform it for everyone, just friends and family really.

The shop where I purchased it was a brick n mortar shop in Pittsburgh (Cuckoo's Nest). They've since closed.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I've actually tried reverse engineering for a little while. I know there is a "specific count" (don't want to outline it publicly). Basically my issue is the arrangement before it starts lol. I've arranged them multiple ways, done the count, and it still doesn't seem to work out the way it's supposed to. I know I'm forgetting something aside from just the count but for the life of me can't recall it.

Oddly I have no real plan to perform it for everyone, just friends and family really.

The shop where I purchased it was a brick n mortar shop in Pittsburgh (Cuckoo's Nest). They've since closed.
lol, I'm sure someone can help you.

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
After checking with the online magic shops that carry the effect to no avail...I decided to, one more time, watch the effect. I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. During one of the counts, I realized "Hey fool...that count would not be possible without one more card." So I added the 6th card....voila! I remembered it!

What was happening is that I was remembering it all along. I was always doing the two different counts properly. The problem was that because I didn't have the 6th card, it was not working anymore. So I assumed I was forgetting a move. I was in fact forgetting "something" but a move wasn't it lol.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results