{
"DO NOT BUY"
{
if a=2
"BUY"
}

Dec 11, 2007
Meh.. Im a programmer.

Thats just a fancy way of saying I dont like the black designs and would like some blue ones..

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Meh.. Im a programmer.

Thats just a fancy way of saying I dont like the black designs and would like some blue ones..

I think he is saying that he doesn't like them now, but if they released them as a blue-backed deck, then he would buy them.

EDIT: My bad, looks like you said exactly what I said.

Oct 17, 2007
SG
a=0
mood='normal'
if centurions=black
{
a=1
mood='mad'
}
else
if centurions=blue
{
a=2
mood='happy'
}
than
if a=1
{
"DO NOT BUY"
{
if a=2
"BUY"
}

If you're writing in C, you're missing the semi-colons, and you spelt 'then' wrongly.

Should be:

void main{

int a = 0;
string mood = "normal";

if (centurions.back == "black") {
a=1;
mood="mad";
}

if (centurions.back == "blue") {
a=2;
mood="happy";
}

if (a==2) {
buy(centurions);
}

else donotbuy(centurions);
}

--

As you can see I have far too much time on my hands.....

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
I absolutely love the site and was ecstatics when i read that you have custom cards just like ellusionist (man I hate that place), but I was disappointed with the selection. I think your cards, especially the new deck, don't stand out. I don't think that the changes warrant almost twice as much per deck than tally-hos. I mean, if the cards had a better finish on them then that would be a different story, but I could not find anywhere anything about the finish on these cards. Their description says nothing, and nobody in this thread brought it up. Nothing about the stock either. Are these just rider backs with a few design changes?

I think your next deck should have a simple back design, like jerry's nuggets. There could be a tremendous amount of style in simplicity.

Dec 11, 2007
Nope.. Not C.

I actually LOVE the designs. I am surprised they are calling them bicycle cards because of how much they have changed xD

Anyways, I'm just hoping for some different colors

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Mind if I ask what's up with the whole mystical thing. I mean guardians, centurians. I perfer the simple design like Jerry's and wynns.

The Centurions don't run off of the same idea as the Guardians. The Guardians are very mystical, with the Angel piercing the fallen, so I can see where you got that from.

But the Centurions, that's a whole different story. There's nothing mystical about them. Okay, so they have a couple skulls on the cards, but I would say you would get closer to something like pirates than mystical cards.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results