Bicycle Guardians or Tally-Ho Vipers?

Apr 25, 2008
which one do u guys think i should get? here are also a few questions that would really help.

1.which one looks better
2 which one feels better
3.which one lasts longer

Thanks

Feb 28, 2008
Guardians... hands down.

Personally, I Love regular tally's as they are second favourite cards next only to the Guardians. If you're hoping to pick up the vipers hoping that they're basically black Tallys, then you'll be let down. In my opinoin, the Vipers are the worst cards I've ever held in my life. They feel a lot like the Masters, which is alright if you like the masters... but the black ink just kept rubbing off on my hands after a day.

The gauardians, on the other hand, have been nothing but amazing to me... the design is kind of extravagant for me, but they feel really good so I use them.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The Vipers are the best of the E decks, but the don't even compare to the Guardian decks. Read up on a couple reviews (mine included) of the Guardian deck, and they will convince you back to sanity. There's really no comparison between the two.

Apr 8, 2008
1. Guardians
2. Guardians, or a tie
3. Tally-Hos

Vipers last longer actually... for me.
I love guardian because of its look, and it feels so smooth, so i would rather get guardians.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
1. Which one looks better?
Guardians. They're the basic riderback cards on steroids.

2. Which one feels better?
Guardians. The Vipers feel like crap, much like the Masters.. but not as horrible as The Black Tigers.

3. Which one lasts longer?
I used my Vipers like, 5 times and they edges started going to Hell and yeah. I've used my Guardians for almost 3 months and they're still doing fine. So, Guardians.

---

Guardians are the best custom deck around, just so you know. I love them.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
1.which one looks better

If you are thinking about buying them, you should compare pictures about them and form your own opinion. This is entirely opinion-based question. I personally think that Tally Ho viper fan back is the best custom deck based on looks. (Blue, normal tally ho beats viper 10-0 though)

2 which one feels better
I think that this is opinion based thing also. I absolutely hate the slimy feel of Ellusionists decks. I have barely touched guardians, but they felt USPCC-standard quality cards

3.which one lasts longer
No idea, I couldn't use my vipers long enough to say about that, and again, I have barely touched Guardians.

Centurions

Centurions are by far the most beautiful cards I have seen. Telly- ho vipers do look cool but I really can´t get over those black faces. It totally ruins everything I think making it useless for anything but flourishing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results