Bicycle Tsunami decks or Tally Ho's

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys im looking into getting another brick of cards and i cant choose between these. Have any of you seen a review for the tsunami decks? Do any of you have them its good that there rare so i am torn between those and tallys but as a bonus the tsunami decks ( 12 ) comes with a rainbow deck. If you guys have input or opinions or personal experince with any of these decks. That would be awesome.

Thanks
Adam

Sep 22, 2007
but have you tried the tsunami deck if so how do they feel i really just wanted to know that i know everyone will say tallys

Sep 22, 2007
thank you for narrowing it down now i feel i need to choose between 12 BGDs 12 lions or 24 tallys

Feb 2, 2008
no don't get 12 BGD's

do not get suckered into having too many BGD, buy 3.... 6 max..........

lions are good as well as tally's
may i suggest 12 tally, 6lions 3 bgd

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, for your first question, it depends on what you like to do. I really like Tsunami's for flourishing, but the faces are god awful for magic. Tallys are good all around.

On your second question, go with Lions. All the way. They rock. 'Nuff said.

David

Oct 8, 2007
I personally like the Tsunami cards. I think tallys are ok. I don't know, I think I got a bad deck because in less than a day my tallys felt like crap. Im also getting my plions soon, YAY FOR ME! BTW, I think tsunamis fan well, but I wouldn't get twelve. Maybe 4 tsunamis, 4 lions, and 4 tallys?

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
C'mon, those cards aren't that different from one another. Linoid and air-cushion are the same thing. It is just the design, and in how big quantities those cards are produced. Of course there are microscopic differences in stock etc, but it doesn't matter.

"Just my two cents"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results