Black Ghost 2nd Edition Decks

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
a brick of Black Ghost....wow....that's 71.88$ gone...

I'm not a Ellusionist hater or Theory11 big fan, but for 7.99$ I would rather pay for a Splitspades....

Sep 1, 2007

So for those of you who ordered the minute of the release, how long did it take for you to submit your order? It took me 4-5 minutes from the overload on the server.

Dec 13, 2007
i was looking foward to these for a while

but idk i'm low on money and i don't think they're worth it

I want to get some split spades lions though

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Same here.
I had my order done by 4:02 est.
But I'm still waiting for the shipping conformation.

I only bought 3 decks because I don't really use custom decks for tricks all that much.
I use them for flourishing, and that's mainly it. I think these decks are a real piece of art.
Plus, I'm giving my friend a deck because he's going to be a pro photographer, and he likes taking pictures of all my other custom decks.

Now I just need to buy the centurions and split spades deck!

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Other than the joker design, the Ace of Spades and the gaff it's just another black deck from ellusionist. I prefer the look of the Shadow Master decks and they're a buck cheaper. I don't know about anyone else but I find the audience is a little more impressed when more color is involved. I don't know how the black ghosts feel however but I think I'll take my money elsewhere.

Cheers!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I think the deck would have looked better if all the hearts on say, the eight of hearts, were red and outlined in white.

And for the clubs and spades, make them black/matching the card, and outlining the club in white.

Now that's a deck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results