Blindsided by Oz Pearlman

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Blindsided by Oz Pearlman

The Official Spam-

From the mind of Oz Pearlman comes one of the most shocking FULL-DECK color changes ever invented. This is not a camera trick. This is not an impractical once-in-your-lifetime effect.

Blindsided was born for restaurant and party gigs. It's a highly-practical, visually stunning effect that's well motivated and fun to perform.

* Great opener
* Instantly repeatable
* Perfect for restaurant and party gigs

Download Blindsided today. Once the deck has changed colors before their eyes... your spectators will never look at pick-a-card tricks the same way again!

Set up: 8/10

The set up for this effect is actually fairly simple. Once you set it up, you're ready to go for the night. I can't really say much else about it, except that it is extremely easy.

Difficulty: 4/10

This effect is actually a lot simpler than you would think. It involves some basic sleights, as well as a Pass. Don't freak out, though, the pass is not necessary to the effect, it just makes life a lot easier. The misdirection is so great at this moment, you can just cut the deck.

Reset: 10/10

This trick resets nearly instantly... all you have to do is put the cards back in the box and you are ready to go.

Price: 5/10

I think the price for this effect is just right. Not too much, but not so little that they're practically giving it away.

Pros:

- Simple.

- Hard hitting.

- No trick decks.

- Instantly resettable.

Cons:

- You are not completely clean at the end.

- The deck cannot be instantly handed out for examination, but there is a very simple move to clean-up, and can be done right in front of the audience.

Overall: 9/10

I love this effect, and it is my new opener to my card routine. It's simple to set up, and simple to perform... letting you focus on the presentation. This effect does not use trick decks, no deck switches, and no super complicated sleights. I think this effect was worth the money, and I give two thumbs up to Oz for creating it.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I own this effect.. I love it this surprises every heckler, spectator, wise man.. this effect kills everybody I love to do it.. magicians think that the trick is to change the card but then u change the color of the deck and that kicks them :D 10/10

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i also do blindsided, and i love it. i think it's a good trick, especially when performing for people who have already seen your magic, because they're like yeah, uhm ok, i've seen that before, and then you hit them right in the face with the final twist. although you don't end clean, i think it's a great trick, furthermore with some practise you can easily get the cleanup move and it hits even harder.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I personally wouldn't do it twice. It's what I like to call an anti-climax. I think the first one hits 'em hard, and the second one would only take away from the effect. IMHO, of course.

if you know what to do, you could end clean. I end clean all of the time. not 100% clean but i give the deck to my spectators right away. I have done many colorchanging decks and this by far the best ever. because you end semi clean. oz explains how in the video check it out.

matthewwhitt2

Elite Member
i would just go with Nacho Momma’s Triumph on daniel garcia project 3. i think that Nacho Momma’s Triumph is better because its a triumph trick with a color changing deck at the end and they see the deck change with no misdirection. you focus their attention on the deck at they all change colors

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results