Can someone please enlighten me?

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ok, I've seen people all over the forums going nuts over these Wynn Decks... What's the big deal? Is this just a magic fad? As far as I know they're just a deck of cards that not a whole lot of people have heard of...until now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even think they're specifically designed for cardistry or magic. They're just poker playing cards. Is there something I'm missing out on?

Sep 9, 2007
in all honesty they're not bad cards, are a refreshing change from the usual bikes and are reasonably priced...

in all honesty they're not bad cards, are a refreshing change from the usual bikes and are reasonably priced...

I agree...I was caught up in the hype, but I have already sold 3 decks. 1 deck @ $56.00, and 2 more second chance offers on eBay at $50. So, I've more than made the money I spent on them.....and I still have 11 sealed decks left.

But still, they are a nice change and do handle pretty well. Not like the god of all cards (those are regular bikes), but still nice and different.

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Ha ha ha... I agree, this thing about Wynns etc is silly, and I can't see why others are literally orgasmic over a deck of playing cards.
It's annoying to keep seeing these dull useless topics on decks continually popping up... I thought magic was what was important.

But hey... some like blondes, some like brunettes... here though it's cards.
But then whatever turns you on ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results