Card trick routine for beginner

Aug 19, 2017
if you do want an indepth knowledge of card magic _ card college & lorayne's close up card magic offer some of the best beginner card routines that i know_,also make the expert at the card table your bible ;
Speaking of online resources- Ramsay & Sankey's are really good sources to learn from
peace
ritaprova

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
if you do want an indepth knowledge of card magic _ card college & lorayne's close up card magic offer some of the best beginner card routines that i know_,also make the expert at the card table your bible ;
Speaking of online resources- Ramsay & Sankey's are really good sources to learn from
peace
ritaprova
I would say hold off on erdnase until you get a basic understanding of stuff. Card College is an excellent place to start. The Expert at the Card Table is a really tough read for beginners. If you are willing to really put in the work in understanding it, it is great. But if not, it really isn't that good (it has great theory though). But for an absolute beginner, it is not the best book out there.

Speaking of Card College though, the Card College Light trilogy (Light, Lighter, and Lightest) is also a great place for beginners (and everyone), as almost all of the tricks are self working or "semi-automatic".

Aug 20, 2017
Quakertown, PA
Paul Curry as a routine called Out of this World. It is a great routine, and not difficult but it blows people away in the end, when all the colors of the cards all black and all red match up, I usually get several people involved which really adds to the final impact. There are so many different variations you can do, it is easy to do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results