Chris Ramsay behind your back trick

Dec 1, 2017
So I saw this trick and i cannot understand how it's done.

Here is the trick (10:41) :

Can someone come up with an idé on how its done... Thanks

Dec 1, 2017
It's against forum rules to reveal effects.

BUT if you want to know, you can always ask someone like Juan Tamariz;).

Oh, i see. I've realised that part, but not how she gets the 4 of clubs. Am i that stupid. Just can't figure it out.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Learning card magic will teach you how tricks are done. Learning how tricks are done will not teach you card magic. Tell us what you know about card magic, what books you have, what sleights you have learned etc. and we will be happy to help you in your journey.

Oh, i see. I've realised that part, but not how she gets the 4 of clubs. Am i that stupid. Just can't figure it out.
Not sure exactly what you are asking here. She freely cut the deck and kept the top card per his directions.

Aug 6, 2017
Since this was brought up can someone lead me to what shuffle Chris used in the beginning of the performance?

Aug 6, 2017
I think you are talking about this!

I am sorry. I wasn't clear. Yes that is what he does at the beginning of the video. I meant the shuffle at the beginning of the trick he did where the girl put the card behind the back.

Jul 31, 2017
A lot of his work use mnemonica from Juan Tamariz. It's a really good book for advance magician. It's something really different from usual sleight of hand. David blaine use it a lot too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results