clipshift tips and applications

Jun 10, 2010
hey every one i need alot of clipshift tips and applications if any one have please tell me

Funny, last I heard you mastered it, according to you. That's why you don't practice an ultra visual move without knowing what it's useful for...

One handed top control, way to get a card palmed from the center/bottom, and a color change. Not to mention a force... clipshift bottom card after cutting the deck where they say stop. Think about it, there's tons of uses on the Clipshift DVD and in the booklet that comes with it, which makes me doubt your ownership of the material..

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Funny, last I heard you mastered it, according to you. That's why you don't practice an ultra visual move without knowing what it's useful for...

One handed top control, way to get a card palmed from the center/bottom, and a color change. Not to mention a force... clipshift bottom card after cutting the deck where they say stop. Think about it, there's tons of uses on the Clipshift DVD and in the booklet that comes with it, which makes me doubt your ownership of the material..

Yep! I agree with you!!!! He just wants to know how its done or is too lazy to practice the move

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
what did u say man i swear that i have surfaced DVD want to explain the clipshift to u ?

I'm not accusing you of anything, but stating something. Being able to explain something and owning a DVD is a separate matter. Just saying.

With all that aside, I don't think clipshift is all that useful of a move, so aside from the DVD.... I don't really have much to say.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I'm not accusing you of anything, but stating something. Being able to explain something and owning a DVD is a separate matter. Just saying.

With all that aside, I don't think clipshift is all that useful of a move, so aside from the DVD.... I don't really have much to say.

If he has the Surfaced DVD, he would be able to see within seconds that Chad Nelson goes over a million applications for the move. Tips and hints as well. I still think the move is great and has a lot of potential... one day I might actually be able to do it! also, if you pay attention to TMS, Chad Nelson gives some great tips in his lecture.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results