Coin Melt

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
I invented and built this trick where you borrow a coin, squeeze it in your fist, have someone light a match under your fist and then silver liquid comes dripping out. You open up your hand to show a puddle of melted quarter. I'm pretty sure the gimmick is completly original but i heard about another coin melt coming out right now. I forget what it's called but it's by someone by the name of JP. Like myself. Can anyone help me to see if it is mine? Just as a hintish thing, the coin is not gimmicked and there is no coin switch, there is another gimmcik.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
OMG! That sounds amazing! Ahhhhh i love that image: "a puddle of melted quarter". Sounds pretty original to me...i haven't heard of the other coin melt you are talking about though.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
its called "Liquido". I think they must be different the gimmick i created is something i don't think anyone else would think of. I'll try to make a vid of it tommaro. And thanks i do think it's a cool idea i just need to work everything out

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
unfortunetly no i've been busy recently sorry, i'm gonna have to say this week i will. I need to get some supplies, and also i've been working on some other effects and putting this one off. So sorry bout that expect a vid by friday.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
ok my final word on this effect, is sorry, but i'm gonna have to hold back on it for a while. I filmed it, but it didn't look how i thought it would. So maybe someday, but not soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results