Coin Move?

Nov 1, 2008
This is the Ramsay subtlety - finger palmed coin, hand palm down. The fingers are generally holding on to something, another coin, etc and in effect you are displaying a very convincing open palm to the audience albeit with a coin concealed behind the curled fingers.

May 24, 2008
You are referring to the backpalm... trying to get into the foundations section on coinvanish?

D

Deleted member 2755

Oh..I know the name of this move, with the picture - it's called exposure. Nice.

Just deleted.

Guys, there is not a single coin effect in my repertoire so I'm not familiar with any sleights with coins. Well I don't know the exact mechanics, but I now know how coins can be palmed on the back of your hand... I'm a layman when it comes to coin magic, but I now know a secret because of exposure.

The report post button is always there. :) Use it. For the sake of both our art and community. Thanks guys.

-Doug

Mar 29, 2008
Thanks Doug - I will use that button more - for some reason I feel like we are mature and intelligent enough to govern ourselves - but I am proven wrong often.

Please PM me if you have more questions on coins, I am willing to share - just not in open forum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results