Color By Daniel Madison

Jun 11, 2008
Neww Jerseyy
Hi guys, i just got dangerous and i like how the change -color- looks but i am having a problem with it. i will try to say this without revealing anything... every time i do " the move" i hit the card off, i do not know what i am doing wrong.

Please Help!

Apr 28, 2008
Hi guys, i just got dangerous and i like how the change -color- looks but i am having a problem with it. i will try to say this without revealing anything... every time i do " the move" i hit the card off, i do not know what i am doing wrong.

Please Help!

I suspect you are either using to much force when doing the move or doing it in the wrong place, either of these will cause you to drop it. Watch the DVD very carefully and check your finger positioning.

Jun 22, 2008
Yeah, i had the same problem when i was first learning it, I found it really hard not to drop the cards, they would always just go flying off into space... Its kinda like when you first learn shapeshifter, it seems really hard at first, then something just clicks and it just starts working... Its kinda knacky, but practice and it will happen for you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results