Color Change Advice

Sep 2, 2007
I'm looking for a color change which would suit my purpose. I'm creating a card effect but I have not seen a color change that will accomplish the effect I want to get.

Legend (so that you can imagine it):
Card A: Ace of Hearts
Card B: Ace of Spades
Card C: Card that I want to appear facedown.

Here is the setup:

The deck is secretly flipped over the the bottom card is face down to make it appear as the deck is right way up.

Deck: 49 cards face up but topped with one card to make it appear as the deck is face up.

Now I put an Ace of Spades and an Ace of Hearts on top of that face down card with the ace of hearts on top of the Ace of Spades.

So, so far: we have:
top-bottom
A,B,C, the rest of the deck face up.

I know need a color change which will make it:
top-bottom
B,C,A, the rest of the deck face up.

I was thinking of doing an Erdanse except for with two cards instead of one but it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nov 29, 2007
Fairfax, VA
so basically you want to take the top card and move it to the third card, without revealin the rest of the deck.

theres a sleight used in deja vu from trilogy. I forget the name of the trick, but its really useful. One of the best sleights for making an x card look like your spec's card, imo

Aug 31, 2007
so basically you want to take the top card and move it to the third card, without revealin the rest of the deck.

theres a sleight used in deja vu from trilogy. I forget the name of the trick, but its really useful. One of the best sleights for making an x card look like your spec's card, imo
The change in Deja Vu is called the Duck Change. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results