Colored Bikes

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
i just played with the pink rider backs and they look freakin awsome, but my fanning is bad!!!!! my thumb fan is bad! horrible and straight out of the box too. one hand fan is okay with pressure applied. so im guessing using pressure fan will work fine. magic isnt really good for it either, when i double lift, it really looks like i have 2 with the different mix of pink and white. just a heads up if any1 is planning on gettin some colored cards, and i've only play with the pink ones, ill have fun with the other ones later haha.

i just played with the pink rider backs and they look freakin awsome, but my fanning is bad!!!!! my thumb fan is bad! horrible and straight out of the box too. one hand fan is okay with pressure applied. so im guessing using pressure fan will work fine. magic isnt really good for it either, when i double lift, it really looks like i have 2 with the different mix of pink and white. just a heads up if any1 is planning on gettin some colored cards, and i've only play with the pink ones, ill have fun with the other ones later haha.
I just got some Tactical Field Bikes in the mail today. They are some pretty cool cards!

Mitchell

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

Its very weird that you mention these cards, as I just got done writing a caffeine-induced review of these for The Card Cave. I'm not sure if its up yet, but I could either PM it to you, or post it in the review section if you wanted.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results