Confusion on WORDS

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I just realized that the title of the video I submitted in media said... "Video by Deryn."

I don't know where that part came from as i DID NOT put that in the title. If you read my original post on this video, i merely wanted to share the video. I never lay claim to the video and never said it was mine. I simply stated that it was something I wanted to share. I just wanted to clear up the confusion. Not until I received a PM from someone did I realize it said "video by Deryn." I'm truly sorry about the confusion.

The song is by Darren Hayes, video by Richard Cullen. A ticket has been submitted for the change of the title. I truly did not know that the video was titled like that. I'm deeply sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
that was rude, he can do whatever he wants.. this is a discussion forum.

The video was created with the intention of replicating "real magic"... Richard Cullen is a master at pixelation editing. The cards were actually blank and the faces were computer generated in. He says that "this is what magic should look like."

Nov 23, 2007
NC
And when someone starts a new thread on an old topic, you scream and say use the old thread.

:rolleyes:

Good point. I think it needs to be clarified better. The forum rules say you cant bump old threads. If you start a new thread thats close to one that already exists you get flamed big time. Some people have questions that were'nt addressed in them.

Anyway, back on topic. I love this video. I wish I had'nt read it was pixelation edited because of the amazing why it makes you feel when you watch it.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
i agree with the last two posts. I don't see the problem with bumping old posts so long as it's a valid question. I can't stand it when people simply add "bump" to do so.

On topic, whether it's pixel animation or not, the video and music are both beautiful and personally it makes me want to strive for better and 'pure' magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results