Connecting with Nature challenge.

Jul 17, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm new here at the Theory 11 forums.

Challenege:
Create an original effect that only uses objects found in nature (ie: no card/coins/paper clips/ rubber bands, etc.) Preferably something involving stones, but you don't have to use stones.

Outside gimmicks can be used, but should be used sparingly (ie: the trick should not revolve around the gimmick.)

Have fun.

Prize:
Your choice:
-an original animated avatar (designed by me, with your input. Nothing too fancy though)
-an original MSPaint-drawn comic deisgned by me. (Probably something stupid)
-Pride.

There is currently no deadline for this challenge (I want to see how many people are interested in participating first).

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 17, 2011
Hey, i just joined 2day.. so i am new too..... i will accept your challenge if you go to my homemade vanish device challenge and post a vid of your device....... pm me
my video of nature will be up within the next hour

pm me,
thanx
ArcaneTiger99

Jul 17, 2011
Hey, i just joined 2day.. so i am new too..... i will accept your challenge if you go to my homemade vanish device challenge and post a vid of your device....... pm me
my video of nature will be up within the next hour

pm me,
thanx
ArcaneTiger99
I mean, I'll try, I guess, but I'm just getting back into magic, to be honest.

Jul 17, 2011
Torn and restored leaf- enjoy :)

Took me awhile to master this sleight but it turned out ok..... kind of obvious..... bonus vanish device to give you ideas

thanx
ArcaneTiger99

Attachments

• Torn and restored leaf.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Vanish.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 89
Dec 12, 2010
Please just type the words themselves, instead of shortcuts. AgentKuo: What are the prizes?

Jul 17, 2011
Here it is, from Dailymotion

Upload took awhile.... sorry for the ridiculous wait!:p

thanx
ArcaneTiger99[video=dailymotion;xjys1r]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjys1r_torn-restored-leaf_shortfilms[/video]

P.S... i no i was dressed weird...... its 104 degress and i couldnt find my normal shoes

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 17, 2011
Whats with the two Vanishing Key videos as well? Those don't belong here.
As for the Torn & restored lead, that's cool. And where do you live that its so hot?

Jul 17, 2011
Wisconsin...... heat index today was 104.... thanx 4 the feedback..... i will delete the vanishing key videos... i dont know how they got here

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results