Contraband - Marked?

Sep 3, 2022
I saw somewhere on here that the Contraband deck is marked. Is this true? If so, I don't need to know the system, just if it's really there. Thanks to anyone who can answer!

Aug 22, 2022
To my knowledge, the Contraband deck is not marked. If it was I feel that they'd sell it as a marked deck, and they don't. It's possible I'm wrong about that but I doubt it, and I've had the deck for long enough that I feel like I would have noticed by now. Still an amazing deck though.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Jameson! Contraband aren't marked, but we have several other decks that are! Specifically, the best option would be The Code, which was and still is my pick for the best marked deck, overall. For premium decks that are marked, check out Tycoon Green.

Aug 22, 2022
Hey Jameson! Contraband aren't marked, but we have several other decks that are! Specifically, the best option would be The Code, which was and still is my pick for the best marked deck, overall. For premium decks that are marked, check out Tycoon Green.
I didn't know tycoon was marked, that's really cool, I should grab some of those! Are the other tycoon decks marked?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results