Conversations with Steve Dusheck

Ok. I didn't think there was anything "private" in that email, so I did not ask his permission. I'll remove it as I can see it was inappropriate. Sorry to Steve. I respect his creations and this was not meant to be an attack on him in anyway. I was just dissappointed I couldn't get the product I wanted from him. I thought it was unfortunate. I even stated I hoped he gave approval to Theory11 this time 'round. Sorry again. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, I'm sure Steve would appreciate you not posting the private conversation you guys had in a public forum...unless he gave his expressed permission to, I'd go ahead and edit it.

On another note, this whole thing that happened is very unfortunate for both Steve and Theory11. I'm not sure all that went on, but I can only hope that both parties came to a mutually beneficial agreement and that Digital Dissolve gets put back on the market, with the proper crediting to Steve Dusheck as well.

Best.
Steve

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
this is the type of people we need more of, those who are willing to realize their mistakes (everyone makes them) and then act to fix them....good job Josh, its not easy to do something like what you just did.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results