Creativity thread

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So, I've had this idea for awhile. I want to come up with different ways for you magic creators to get creative. Obviously entire book can be written on this subject, but now I wanted the take the time and have a thread dedicated to little creativity exercises.

So this is going t sound strange and it may turn out to be a horrible failure, however I want you to do three things

Name a move
Name one word effect, or something similar
Name a random topic for a patter
These all have to be off the top of your head. You cannot think about it.

Like I said this could fail tremendously, but hey you don't know until you try. I want to try to get your creative juices flowing. Obviously the core of this is the third thing, but lets just see how this goes...

Aug 15, 2017
So, I've had this idea for awhile. I want to come up with different ways for you magic creators to get creative. Obviously entire book can be written on this subject, but now I wanted the take the time and have a thread dedicated to little creativity exercises.

So this is going t sound strange and it may turn out to be a horrible failure, however I want you to do three things

Name a move
Name one word effect, or something similar
Name a random topic for a patter
These all have to be off the top of your head. You cannot think about it.

Like I said this could fail tremendously, but hey you don't know until you try. I want to try to get your creative juices flowing. Obviously the core of this is the third thing, but lets just see how this goes...
Your attempt is working...effects have already started to come to my mind! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results