Criss Angel used UltraSmoke 2000!

I just got done watching Criss and first off, weried ending...and a weried version of Stigmata....., but before that Criss used US2000 to burn there page in a selected book.....why im suprised is that i got US2000 1 month ago.......

I loved Criss' version of Stigmata.

Wasn't expecting his skin to bubble and everything. It was awesome.

And the whole "possession" thing. At first I laughed at how stupid I thought it was going to be. Then I laughed because the people serisously thought he was possessed. HA!

I loved that episode. Very amusing.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I was highly pleased about the season finale this year. I tell you what, you have to give respect where respect is due. You know what I mean? I'm not too sure that we can call what he did "Stigmata" but I am sure, however, that there is an even more bad ass name to call it.

The possession thing was awesome too. If I'm not mistaken...I think that one of the guys in "T.H.E.M." performed something similar in a well lit elevator. The voice box thing he did was wicked too...I gotta get one of those.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
OMG! Goodness, goodness! He used ULTRASMOKE! The very same ultrasmoke that's available to red-blooded magician just like us, too! Oh happy day!

I think he may have scratched his butt also. Let's make a post about that, too.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Yeah, he did! That was a pretty cool trick. I have to admit, when I heard him ask a spectator to selcet a book, I was thinking, "Uh oh, here comes a book test..." Boy was I wrong.

-Matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results