Damn Straight

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
Hey guys, I was looking at some old topics on d&d forum, and I came across the link to Damn Straight, Kevin Ho's straight up and down 5 packet display, which is cool as hell. The link was dead, as the topic was posted in july 2006, does anyone have the link, or the file for the tutorial? Thanks,

Travis

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hell's not that cool...but rather hot. I hear about a trillion degrees perhaps...maybe quadrillions...

LOL!

OT for one quick second: I've been to Hell, it's in the Grand Caymen Islands, and it WAS pretty cool, temperature wise.

However, I've heard that this is a cool effect. Anyone got the links?

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
If someone doesn't have it, heres the putfile = [ Edited by travis, pm me or kev if you want the link ]

im on a school mac, and i cant see the video because i need some crappy upgrade which i cant get. i cant get the video on my computer, can someone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
For a second I thought your posts were gunna be the links, damnit.

Ha, sorry. I've never heard of Damn Straight so I really can't help you. Wait, why am I even posting here? Eh well, Steve started it. :p

Oh, and sorry in advance if you think my post is the link again.

Zeus

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
the beginning teaches you the grip in the middle of the cut, middle [packet] ring and then index on top, it stretches your fingers like a &@^%#$*&$^*#$ but you get used to it. The hard part is making the packets perfectly align, like mr. kevin does :p

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
Wow... took me a while to notice this topic.

The move's been published already in a set of notes I put out last year, but most likely I'll be publishing it again in a different format. Those of you who have the link are free to check out the move that way, but do try and keep it on the down low for now.

Thanks,

-Kev

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results