Dan and Dave's material

Jan 11, 2008
Copenhagen
Hallo.
I just bought Dan and DAves material here on the site. I quickly found out that it was probaly a little over my currently level. Its very overwhelming... and therefore i would like to hear if anyone who has worked a lot with the material finds different tricks and flourishes easier than others...
I really seek one trick and one flourish to get succes in :)

Hope to hear from you...

// Simon

Aug 31, 2007
Amman, Jordan
Hey Simon, actually I was in the same predicament as you, I found the trilogy way over my ability and had to put it away for a while. In my opinion I found Hedbergs Peak to be the easiest trick and Eko the easiest flourish. hope this helps man

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
for me vertigo, and mecka are the easiest flourishes... hand to mouth, 69 and hedbergs peak are the easiest tricks.. hey watch flourish 101 and you'll learn some basics :p any other questions ask man

Nov 29, 2007
The same thing happened to me but I just kept trying and a couple months later I was performing some of the tricks. As for the flourishes if there is a part that seems the most difficult just change it a little to suit your style. By the way the easiest tricks for me were heidburgs peak and hand to mouth. Easiest fluourishes are the molecule 4 and variations.

Jan 11, 2008
Copenhagen
Thanks for the respons so far... Im going to finish Gregory Wilsons straight Ace.. and then im going to try the hedberg park.... and maybe something additional.. thanks for your posts..

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
I was in your same situation as well and i found Tivo 2.0 the easiest trick (well it was the first one i learned and then i went and applied some of the sleights to some of my own tricks and refined them) and i learned molecule 4 and found that to be suprizingly easy for me. I'm now working on sibil from the everything else DVD and Deja Vu.
Cheers!

Jan 11, 2008
Copenhagen
Im kind of just started.... So... I probaly need to give more trys... like everything else...
What is the best technique of practicing flourishes...
My strategy.. is to divided into parts... and then first learn the first part.. then do part 1 +2 etc..
Im kind of new to flourishes a la the ones Dan and dave offers...

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Yeah. I experienced that too when I bought the Trilogy. Try starting out with Subway and Vertigo. They're pretty much the easiest trick and flourish on the set.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results