Not open for further replies.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
So here is my review for "TWO" by Daniel Madison:

Price: $20 USD
Fomat: PDF

Overall there are some great effects taught in these notes. However 90% of the methods used require gimmicks (all of which can easily be made). Daniel does a good job describing how to make the gimmicks helping you out with step by step photos. There is one coin trick on here but it requires British coins or similar coins but can't be done with US currency. I'm not that big on gimmicks but I'm pretty sure I'll be adding a few of these to my rep.

Now the methods themselves I found (for lack of a better word) pretty ballsy. You can see the ex-card cheat roots. They also require a tight, well orchestrated performance. You really have to be in control of your audience to pull some of this stuff off. Daniel stresses performance even in the introduction. These tricks are not self-working and require excellent sleight of hand. If you have small hands much of this may be difficult without good misdirection. Also Daniel does not explain many of the sleights he uses. He calls them by name in expectation that you already know them so it's a must that you have a good knowelge of card manipulation.

Difficulty: 4.5/5
Content: 4/5

If you're willing to put in the time in front of the mirror and on the street then these notes are for you!
Get out there!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2008
CA
are these the notes the Magic castle rejected? Or are they different? I have been looking for those. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results