Derren Brown

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i don't think so derren brown is a great magician/metalist but he has hardly released any of his methods and i don't think he will. A lot of his tricks you need to have a really good memory and know about persuasion techniques. with these taking years to master i highly doubt he would join the team

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Derren Brown is cool.

Profound thought of the day.

KE

PS: T11 is more about finding the best "underground" magicians, and helping them get a name. Derren is great... but he, like is on TV and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
NY L.I.
but how cool would that be, that would be insane, and him and the theory11 team come up with some crazy stuff, o man don't:D get me excited llol

I don't think Derren Brown would join Thoery 11, it just doesn't suit the type of performer he is or his beliefs in magic. Derren Brown focus' heavily on the presentation of magic rather than effects, I do not think he would hold a website that sells 'instant' magic to a very high regard. Then again, I am no Derren Brown pspokesperson, but that is the impression I get from his various books.

C

clarrus

I think it would be kool if they brought in a mentalist though. Maybe a nice mentalism trick they should sell too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results