Deuce Gala Reviews!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
"Quite possibly the strongest chop cup routine you can do! A beautifully crafted hand-made leather cup as well. I love this!" -Chris Edwards

Thanks Chris for taking the time to not only review the Strolling Chop Cup routine, but pick up an actual leather cup as well! So happy to hear you enjoy the routine and the craftmanship of the props! Deuce Gala

Give Chris a like and follow his YouTube channel! He is about to hit 1k subscribers!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
“I hate Oil & Water, but I learned this one so I could give it a proper review. Not only did it fool me, I performed it for my wife who said it was her favorite card trick I’ve shown her. Damn you Michael, I’ll have to be putting this in my act now and taking it to a few gigs.” -David Peace

Thanks so much to the lads at Deceive Reality Podcast for taking the time to review some of Deuce Gala’s stuff! We are stoked to hear that not only did some of the effects fool you, but that you are considering adding them to your act!

So cool! Give them a follow please and feel free to enjoy their review with a pint of Guinness!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Nique Tan with another fantastic review! Thank you for taking a look at Walk Around Wild Card by Michael Bloemeke and Strolling Chop Cup!

If you guys have not already, please follow Nique, especially if you are getting into mentalism!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Steve Faulkner gave us a great biy of insight on the Purse Frame project “It’s Pursenal” as well as some ideas on how to make it your own.

My favorite moment was hearing Steve mention how playing with this helped him get his mind off the somewhat bad day he was having. That is so cool that something as simple as a magic trick can in many ways be therapeutic!

Great review, go follow Steve for more!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results