Difficult Sleight Source

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Hi I was wondering from where i can learn really difficult sleights.( Not XCM, I reffer For MAgic)
I have been doing magic for like 4 or 5 years and want more underground sleights.
PLz tell a good book or dvd where i can learn from.
Thx :D
Nicolas Palacios

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Get Card Control by Buckley, and Expert Card Technique by Braue and Hugard. They are cheap, and will keep you busy for a lifetime.

Sep 1, 2007
If you want a real challenge with a deck of cards, look no further than "By Forces Unseen" - the card magic of Ernest Earick written by Stephen Minch.

Not only is the sleight of hand hardcore, but the effects described are worth the effort. You will not be disappointed!

For coin slights you should get Modern Coin Magic by Bobo. There is also a DVD set by the same name which is very good. I like cards as well but I do not always have a deck on me. I always have a few coins on me though. Also I have been told by people that coin magic seem more real for some reason. Maybe it is because the average person uses coins everyday but hardly ever uses cards.

Sep 1, 2007
Antartica.
I am a a hobby magician and a beginner flourisher and have been doing so for the past five years and I am still working on and struggling with Ray Kosby's work for Impossible Card Magiv and his Impossible Close-Up Magic. Its great material but for me it is real hard to get down. There was a video of his Raise Rise effect on this web site a few weeks ago that looked fantastic, but I am nowhere near close to making it look good. These two videos will keep me happy and working for the next few years I am sure.

Hope this helped some. Have a good one.

-Craig

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results