Digital Dissolve questions

Aug 31, 2007
I'm not looking for exposure but is there more to Digital Dissolve then just changing places? From watching the video it just looks like a Copper/Silver coin being flipped over. I guess what I am wondering is if there is a solid routine or maybe I'm not even close to really understanding how this effect works.

Sypris

Sep 1, 2007
England
It does appear to just be the transposition, show and sweet as they say...

Still, since it was only released a few hours ago and the only available format is DVD, nobody id going to be able to answer your question properly for a while.

Tom

Aug 31, 2007
Just wondering, is this effect Self-working? I have never actually done coin magic before (Besides Scotch and Soda) since I generally tend to use cards. That being the case, people sometimes ask me if I can do magic with things like coins so it would be good to have that at hand.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I'm not looking for exposure but is there more to Digital Dissolve then just changing places? From watching the video it just looks like a Copper/Silver coin being flipped over. I guess what I am wondering is if there is a solid routine or maybe I'm not even close to really understanding how this effect works.

Sypris

No, you can show both sides of the coin. I have figured out the gimmick I think and it is more then that, it is some really good thinking.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results