DVD Submission?

Oct 28, 2007
just a question? if i were to create a dvd of myself send it into theory11 and they happened to like it:rolleyes: would they produce the dvd that i sent in or would they remake it?

Oct 28, 2007
if i made really good and just asked them they might and it would save them the trouble of shooting the video in the first place.

Dec 7, 2007
so i guess you would need a good camera.editing software.a cameraman(cough cough me ) ,and the knowledge to make a high quality dvd at your age

Oct 28, 2007
yes rene i would love you to be my camera man but first we need to find out how to get a really good camera for cheap kind of or like borrow it.
after we get really good footage then we can worry about the editing.

Dec 7, 2007
yes rene i would love you to be my camera man but first we need to find out how to get a really good camera for cheap kind of or like borrow it.
after we get really good footage then we can worry about the editing.

who knows you may even need another practitioner on the set ( cough cough me) to help you out in all this difficult stuff.
yes but we have no clue where to get a camera like that for cheap or borrowed

Oct 28, 2007
how about omar! he is bound to have a good camera and he might have some editing software like vagas 7 and acid pro maybe he will let us install it on our computer!

Sep 4, 2007
Regardless of what happens I get the feeling T11 will scrap your submission and instead distill your ideas, refilming it into a more professional video.

Oct 6, 2007
A) Will you please read the countless threads bout kids making DVDs, etc. Let me just say that I am 99% positive your dvd will, (well for lack of a beter word) SUCK.

B) Go caht on MSN or AIM, not wasting server space on this forum.

Learn, Practice and gain Experience before the mere thought of a DVD. :D

THANKS!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results