Embarrassment

Jan 11, 2008
New york
Since David Copperfield i always told my class mates and friends "I will one day be a great magician" I practiced i read books I did close-up magic for friends and family.
One day about 9 years later my girl friend at the time told me that children's performer can make good money. I soon found myself dressed like a clown from head to toe, with the makeup and all .no one knew it was me...i even used a funny voice.after a month I was booked every weekend sometimes twice on a Saturday word of mouth was great.

One day at the end of one of my "kids party" a woman walk up to me to pay for for the show,so when i started talking with my normal voice she immediately said "NATE is that you?" she was an old ex girlfriend from back in the days and it was her God daughters birthday party.
after we talked about old times she paid me and asked "Is this what you meant when you said one day?" I don't remember what i said.

D

Deleted member 2755

You guys find this funny? I think that's a rather sad story...

I do agree. Although you may be a great magician, chances are she looked down on you because you looked like a clown (well... you were... thats what you were going for lol). Sorry to hear that. I know you are going to, but try not to think about it too much.

-Doug

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Hi-LARIOUS. Haha. Funny coincidence, eh? (I'm not from Canada) Thanks for sharin'.

Uh Oh....did you get the OK from Canadian government to use "eh"? I'm sure it's ok, but I've heard stories man....I wouldn't want to see the government forcing you to come to Canada and be sent to one of our igloo jails by sled dog. That's just not right.

;)

Oct 8, 2007
Uh Oh....did you get the OK from Canadian government to use "eh"? I'm sure it's ok, but I've heard stories man....I wouldn't want to see the government forcing you to come to Canada and be sent to one of our igloo jails by sled dog. That's just not right.

;)

:eek: I just heard a knock on the door. AHHH!!!!! SLED DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't kill me!

:eek::eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results