Empire Sponge Balls

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Empire Sponge Balls

The Official Spam-

One in the pocket, one in the hand - right? No - None in the pocket and two in the hand. The sponge balls have entertained audiences for decades. These are no ordinary sponge balls. They are Al Goshman's SUPER SOFT sponge balls. These are so soft, they seem to disappear simply by closing the hand. You can load four of these in the spectator's hand and he will actually believe he is holding just one ball. These are the finest sponge balls made. Treat yourself to the best.

The Instructions-

Quality-

The "instructions" come with one short routine that isn't that great. It is, of course, printed on paper.

Teaching-

The teaching for the routine was average... I have definitely seen better. It didn't go into much detail, and didn't even total a third of a full sheet of paper... and that's including the "secret moves".

Routine-

The routine that comes with the balls is pretty simple stuff, and directed more towards the beginner. What happens is you put two balls in your hand, and the third in your pocket. Then, magically, there are three balls in your hand. This phase repeats itself two more times, and the last time all four balls go to your pocket.

The Balls-

Looks-

The balls look pretty average. They are red, and the package comes with four balls.

Size-

The size of the balls is two inches, and I think these are a little too big for me, but would probably suit adults and older teenagers better than me.

Quality-

I am definitely no expert on sponge balls, but I thought that the quality of these was not very good. They are pretty squishy, and, unlike most sponge balls, won't get bigger after putting them in water. I like them not as squishy, and maybe a little smaller.

My Thoughts-

I personally like these sponge balls. But, like I said earlier in the review, I am not a sponge ball expert.

Overall Grade:

8/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results