Enough With the Jumbo Coin Endings!

Jul 8, 2008
Yea I loved Garett Thomas' routine and thats what I think a jumbo coin routine should look like. It should be good MAGIC, or not there at all (or a sight gag like that one guy does it)

Mar 4, 2008
I just spoke to David Roth about this today at Fantasma. He said if you're gonna use a jumbo, then make it your last coin effect and move on to a card trick, but leave the coin on the table. NEVER put it back into your pocket. He also said he like my ending.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Yea I loved Garett Thomas' routine and thats what I think a jumbo coin routine should look like. It should be good MAGIC, or not there at all (or a sight gag like that one guy does it)

The only problem with Garret Thomas routine is that it'll cost you more than just a jumbo coin and a half dollar. I think he uses a hard to find gimmick and some other things that would total up to like 190 bucks or more.

Jul 8, 2008
Not exactly. If you have a hold out already, I am pretty sure it would cost you about $110. The two big jumbos, the shell, the small jumbo, and the purse. I might be remembering the routine wrong too, but not 190.

Jun 29, 2008
Or a reasonable ending to a coin routine with a jumbo would be you just did your best cion routine, it was awesome, and there is one person that just didn't react at all. (A zombie heckler type thing). You ask, "Wasn't that awesome?", "Yeah sure.." "Whats the problem? Could you not see it? How about this I'll make it easier to see" Boom. Big coin appears... Yay!!! Just brain storming.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results