Eric Goldfarb EP - Startling Palm

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Guys,

Has anyone checked out the Eric Goldfarb EP on dananddave.com? I recently met Eric at a small magic convention where he was showing his "Startling Palm" and various routines that incorporate it. By having your fingers open and in a relaxed state it takes all the heat off of the fact that you are palming a card. I have begun using this palm in many of my routines and it really has become one of my favorite utility moves. If you guys are not familiar with Eric’s magic I encourage you to check his stuff out.

Is anyone is currently using/practicing it?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
To me, his "Startling Palm" isn't really all that original (If he called it original). For exposure reasons, I won't say where this palm is located or what it is called, but it's been published in a highly respected book in magic. The On Demand is great for the tricks with the palm and the uses of it, and it's a good start to learning the ____ Palm. If you read it in text and wanted to see a visual of it, this is it.

-Casey

Jun 10, 2010
To me, his "Startling Palm" isn't really all that original (If he called it original). For exposure reasons, I won't say where this palm is located or what it is called, but it's been published in a highly respected book in magic. The On Demand is great for the tricks with the palm and the uses of it, and it's a good start to learning the ____ Palm. If you read it in text and wanted to see a visual of it, this is it.

-Casey

Technically it shouldn't be exposing the move if it's just a variation on a move in a book already published.. Seriously, if you take a move out of a book and sell it for the same price as the book and name the palm differently, it's just a variation, if not the same thing..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results