Expert at the Card Table by Wesley James

Jan 19, 2009
anyone who can tell something about this 7 dvds?

its har to find something from this and i wonder if the dvd is good quality, and how well is the teaching?

Feb 16, 2009
South Bend, IN
The only thing I've heard about these DVD's is never to buy them and never to do anything that Wesley James does.

There is this guy (who calls himself the smiling mule) who reviewed the Wesley James DVD set and pretty much tore him a new one. The seven part review by the smiling mule is no longer online, but you can check this link out

http://phantom-notebooks.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-03-18T13:51:00Z&max-results=3

Save your money and invest it elsewhere.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I think when the timing is right, Erdnase WILL be brought to life on DVD. Look at what Paul Wilson did with Royal Road. That is a GREAT disk set. I also feel that because we are (unfortunately) moving into a digital era, the only way to keep the classics alive will be to release them in digital format. Not to say that the digital era hinders us as magicians, but as John Carney states in his book Magic by Design"For every one DVD you view, read two books on magic." I couldn't agree more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I think when the timing is right, Erdnase WILL be brought to life on DVD. Look at what Paul Wilson did with Royal Road. That is a GREAT disk set. I also feel that because we are (unfortunately) moving into a digital era, the only way to keep the classics alive will be to release them in digital format. Not to say that the digital era hinders us as magicians, but as John Carney states in his book Magic by Design"For every one DVD you view, read two books on magic." I couldn't agree more.

Though I agree we are in the digital era, I think the classic will always be alive even if we don't turn them into dvds. The only way that will happen if only they do what F451. They burn all the books down and then we magicans will be over.( psssh Gus need some back up )

Though I agree we are in the digital era, I think the classic will always be alive even if we don't turn them into dvds. The only way that will happen if only they do what F451. They burn all the books down and then we magicans will be over.( psssh Gus need some back up )
In thought of Gus...

Welcome to the new age of magic. Grab a match and have a BLAST! :D
bookburning.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results