Favorite Impromptu Effect

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Nooo you did not just say Whispering Queen man that just trips me out. I have been using the Whispering Queen as one of my openers for 5 years now and I have yet to see anyone and I mean anyone perform it yet I thought it was a lost trick, thank you very much Mr. Burton it's Mentalism at it's best, with the right presentation of course. It's simple and very effective. Sorry about going off topic there but I was surpised. Cool trick Jakeh!

What is the Whispering Queen? I think I've heard of it but never really grasped what it was about?

- Sean

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
What is the Whispering Queen? I think I've heard of it but never really grasped what it was about?

- Sean

Lance actually reveals this effect himself on his website.

For some reason, I would feel dirty posting an actual link, even though the creator is showing how its done...

As for the effetct:

Lance Burton said:
The magician has a pack of playing cards shuffled as he explains that he's going to perform the famous "Whispering Queen" trick. He asks someone to call out the four queens. They name a queen and the magician removes it from the pack. He designates it to be the whispering queen and places it into one if his pockets. He places the deck onto the table and has it cut into three piles.

An audience member selects the top card from one of the piles and, after noting it, returns it to the pile. The piles are picked up in any order and the cards are shuffled and placed on the table. The magician removes the queen from his pocket, saying, "The queen will find your card" He passes the queen over the deck and then holds it up to his ear and, after a moment, correctly identifies the chosen card.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Totally impromptu I'd have to say the "ring thing".

I'm also working on a reverse coin fold which should be pretty interesting - and again totally "propless" - when its done with.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results