Flash Paper

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I just recently bought a pack of flash paper because I really want to learn how to utilize fire in different routines, but it has come to my attention that I've never read a book or have seen a DVD that explains proper usage of the pads. Can someone here point me into the right direction or give me some tips?

Thanks,

Shane K.

Sin

Sep 2, 2007
I'm sure if you searched some websites, you could find a few videos with effects that include it.

Off the top of my head, Jay Sankey's In a Flash comes to mind.

Sin

Sep 2, 2007
I'm sure if you searched some websites, you could find a few videos with effects that include it.

Off the top of my head, Jay Sankey's In a Flash comes to mind.

edit: nets spiking, double posted on accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
You can use it for a lot of things I use it for 2CM, Jay Sankey's In a Flash is a good one, also there are rose tricks which use flash paper in David Stone's DVD i believe.

Aug 30, 2007
I'll second Sin and Silent on that. I saw Sankey perform "In A Flash" at a lecture in Sacramento a while ago. It's a very clever application of the stuff. Check it out and see if it appeals to you.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Yeah, I definatly ment to post this in the product question thread. But, alas, I let my human side take control and I made a boo boo.

If someone can move this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
david stone

yea david stone vol 1 & 2 is great it uses alot of flash paper like producing a bill from a flash, producing deck of cards with flash, and even a gold fish and many more tricks with flash paper just watch the trailers and u will see some tricks done with flash paper

david stone is a great magician and the tricks taught there are clear and easy to understand plus he is funny

bad thing is its on ellusionist lol

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
Justin Miller has an effect called X-Marks The Spot that KILLS with flash paper involved (www.closeupjm.com). I've closed several of my performances with it and it gets jaw-dropping reactions every time...without fail.

Nathan Kranzo also does some work with flash paper and coins (however you're going to need to own a coin-set for most of his work) (http://www.hismagic.com/?page_id=15). I don't own either, but his Fire Coin's routine has gotten several positive reviews, as has his Stand Up Coin Magic DVD...again, don't own them so I can't comment with 100% accuracy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results