Forces of a SEEN card.

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
I recently came up with a force where you spread the cards and quickly flash the faces and they choose one. However, this force only hits about 80% of the time, and I have a back-up plan for that, (culling the correct card to the top and doing a color change, namely). However, in order to improve my force, I would like to know all the ways that seen card forces work. I know that a card shown for longer than the rest (like Dan and Dave's top card force) will the make the card almost guaranteed to be chosen. I also know that cards that are "bigger" than the rest scream out to be chosen, which is basically how the force works (although it uses a strange method to do so). If their any other factors that allow a seen card to be chosen other than the two I've listed that I could try to add to make the force more accurate? Also, I suppose the force could be done slowly, but I'm not sure if it will be obvious to the audience that the force card is bigger than the rest, but I doubt they would notice with enough practice.

Thanks,
Peter

Apr 17, 2013
Look up the april 2013 issue of Genii magazine. In it Dani DaOrtiz goes over his physiological fan force using just a quick flash of a card fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 8, 2012
A similar, in my opinion better, move has been invented about 80 years ago, by a croatian magician. Although I like this version, his one is a bit more practical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results