Future SNC Topics

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i like the ones where its fair for all, not everyone can afford expensive software for editing and stuff or know how to do it so captions are fun, also guessing like the one with the childhood photo's. but so far its been a pretty good mix so i cant complain. the T11 staff does a good job

Oct 8, 2007
The caption thing has gotten old, even though I won! :p But I do enjoy the parody contests. The photo ones I suck at, and I like the idea of a performance, but I don't have anyone to perform to. I'm young and my family is fed up with my performances :( I REALLY like the idea about the treasure hunt, though I dont think I will succeed in it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
wtf

why are people against performance videos?
"people are better than others"............reallyyyyyyyy.........?
then start practicing more, dont be afraid of "not being as good as people"
you post youre video, OK, its not the best video of all time

thats when the community of magicians swoops in and gives you pointers and advice, you listen to it, you practice it

you put up another video, AND HOLY *&^*(&%&% its 5 times better than before because you uploaded the first one and got advice on it

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
wtf

why are people against performance videos?
"people are better than others"............reallyyyyyyyy.........?
then start practicing more, dont be afraid of "not being as good as people"
you post youre video, OK, its not the best video of all time

thats when the community of magicians swoops in and gives you pointers and advice, you listen to it, you practice it

you put up another video, AND HOLY *&^*(&%&% its 5 times better than before because you uploaded the first one and got advice on it

well i dont know about others but i have no issues with performing or anything like that, i just dont have access to a video camera, or editing software. Yes the video contests are fun and its great to see all the entries but it sucks when you cant participate cause you dont have the technology. it becomes less about magic and more about technical skill, yeah the captions aren't as hard but they are somethign everyone can participate in and are funny to read. thats just my opinion i know if everyone had camera's and software and the know-how video's contests would be great but sadly we are not all so lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results