Glitch in Ellusionist's system for Stained Skin

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
I noticed a glitch on E's website this morning for the Stained Skin products- they were all free, the dvds, both of them! -- the downloads--- yep and the tats were free as well.... it stated that if you buy both dvds, you get the sample pack of tats free, well thing is that the dvds were $0.00 , so i got some shadow masters and i got the skin trio.... but they caught the glitch, so nobody can get it free anymore...

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
yea.. a while back there was a glitch for the deck seals like the page said 2.99, but in the cart it was 4.99, so i called them and they sold them to me as advertised

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i called them yesterday.. and the customer service department told me that they shipped everything out - even S.S. .. so i think that was really weird.

Good for you. Hope you kept a copy of your online receipt that shows the $0 amount in case they try to come after you for the cash. Also I hope they are not reading this topic and running a trace on your IP address and sending an "agent" to your house to work you over a bit before they take back your order.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results