Guardians vs Ghosts

Which deck do you prefer?

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2007
Okay i would like to open a can of worms by asking which deck do you guys think is BETTER? I chose the comparison between E's ghosts and t11's guardians as they are both priced at US$5. To compare the guardians against nuggets or tally hos, well you could but for the same price, which would you rather get?

As much i hate to admit how much i like the ghost being the E detractor i am, they are my hands down favourite deck to play with (perhaps that is because i have not touched nuggets). Better however, in itself is a subjective word, so ya lets hear what you guys have to say!

Sep 8, 2007
meh... no offense to E, i do love their decks but the recycled re-use of the classic original bicycle back design is starting to nag me a tad bit, so i'd choose guards over ghosts

Aug 31, 2007
ghost, they have a thicker stock and a much better feel and finish, they last allot longer, i hardley ever use the gaurdians and personaly dislike the design on the back. i dont know if the gaurdians were what brad was reffering to when he said " ive seen kockoffs with white borders" just my opinion

Sep 4, 2007
Polls like this are rather silly.

If you post the same poll at Ellusionist, you would get at least the opposite numbers. Do you expect the users here to flame the guardians?

There is a concept called "bias", and introducing it renders any research useless. Waste of a thread...sorry.

RJ

I guess in the old school way of thought but I like neither. Unless its for flourishing I would never perform with either of the decks, but to answer your question I would have to say Guardians because of, like said before, the more original design.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I don't know yet, I'm still waiting for the second edition to get here to decide which deck is preferrable... I really do like Ghost and by far it's my favorite, but who knows, it may meet its match in couple of days.

Oct 18, 2007
Guardians outclass the Ghost deck in almost every aspect. Guardians handle better, they're thinner, they hold together so much better than Ghost plus the graphics are a real pice of art. The only weakness of the Guardinans are the edges, Ellusionist used a better technology to cut the Ghost deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results