Help with the Snap Change

hey,
its not actually the snap change or miracle change i have the problem with. in the devils picture book the trick called zamiels rose requires the snap change to be done and then placed into a tenkai palm and not usin it as an excuse but i have small hands aswell which doesnt help and every time i do it so it is possible to go into a tenkai palm it always gets caught on the card left showing.

has anyone got any useful tips to help me out. i.e where to hold the card etc

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Once you've actually done the change/switch, it's okay, and actually pretty natural, to readjust your grip on the card in view (the one just switched in). If you readjust in this way you can find it quite easy to put the card into tenkai position. :)

PM me if you want some more help. I'm still practicing the Figaro Transfer hehe ;)

- Sean

Nov 6, 2007
Whule the snap change is gorgeous I find it pretty dang useless OTHER than for camera work... Its fun to do but... i'll never never perform it.

Sharp

Have you actually tried performing it in front of someone or a couple of people?

If you know your angles then you can easily perform the snap change without getting busted so to speak. I mean, obviously don't do it for a group of people. The most I've ever done it for was 3 and I didn't get caught. Just do a smooth clean up maneuver right after you do the change and even if they did see "something" they're not likely to know how you did it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results