I love my Guardians, but...

Sep 22, 2007
they seem to bend like easily i love everything about them and they are second edition its just that they seemed like out of the box to have a concave bend some people say to put your cards in the fridge for certain tthings does this work

thanks

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2007
also the fans seem to be getting worse every time i try the first hour they were excellent then they went down hill

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
You may want to consider purchasing a regular sized porper clip for your Guardians. Even though I am holding off on my decision to buy a brick of 2nd editions, if I were in your shoes. That's exactly what I'd do. It did wonders for my 1st editions.

Best of luck to you,

Shane K.

Sep 22, 2007
i have the The Card Guard Superior from penguin isnt that like the same i mean mine was 4 dollars thats 30 whats better about it

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hmm...I'm not too sure about the ultimate card clip. I've always been advised to go with the original by Joe Porper. But, yeah...I'm thinking that one of those should help you out some at least. =)

Shane K.

PS...

I went on penguin magic and looked up your card clip. I still think that you should pick up the Joe Porper clip. It really is a very good investment. The workmanship of the card clip that you have looks much like the card guards that Ellusionist carries. (You know, the silver ones. They are pretty, but they don't help much as far as protection and straightening.)

A true Joe Porper clip with squeeze the mess out of a deck, just make sure you pick the right size. Ellusionist carries the original size (what you need for your Guardians) and the UV500 thickness clips for the Masters decks.

Shane K.

Sep 14, 2007
P'cola Florida
My 2nd Ed Guardians where warped right out of the box also I use a Joe P clip no help thou I am sending the rest of the Guardians back for a refund hope people have better luck than me.

Sep 3, 2007
they seem to bend like easily i love everything about them and they are second edition its just that they seemed like out of the box to have a concave bend some people say to put your cards in the fridge for certain tthings does this work

thanks

Adam

I was going to write a review on these cards. But I think you said it. So much of a bend I myself won't be purchasing anymore. And I don't want to go out of my way to make bent cards straight when I could just get some cards that are straight right out of the box. Porper clip??? If it's broken out of the box don't fix it. Send it back.

Peace.

Sep 3, 2007
Not happy with these cards right now, give me a few days and they might spark some interest when they're broken in.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The Card Guard Superior is not the same thing as the Joe Porper Clip. The Card Guard protects your cards from things such as heat, humidity, etc. But a Joe Porper Clip would actually flatten out the cards, and make them look like new. Except the edges might be dirty.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results