I NEED your honest opinon

Nov 4, 2009
Hm...
Personally,I'm not a fan of the invisible deck. I have no idea why, I just don't enjoy performing that. It's just a preference.

May I ask why you absolutely need to get rid of one? You don't have to do the same ones all the time.

Jun 22, 2009
Hm...
Personally,I'm not a fan of the invisible deck. I have no idea why, I just don't enjoy performing that. It's just a preference.

May I ask why you absolutely need to get rid of one? You don't have to do the same ones all the time.

I think the invisible deck is more of a safety routine if you mess up and actually "loose" their card.

I've never liked ACR's. Just seems repetitive to me and bores the audience after a while.

4-5 phases can be impacting. It's all about being entertaining.

Why do you have to stop performing an effect???

Sep 2, 2007
Nova Scotia
you should try and pic a closing effect that leaves the spectator with something to take home and remember you by. it could be a business card, signed card, or even something that you borrowed and altered. so out of that list. A short ACR routine with the signed card.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I guess for me its ultimate transpo. I have a different version that I prefer that works. 2 card monte still kills for me and I still love the ACR.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
If YOU had to choose one of these effects to stop performing which would it be...?

Ultimate Transpo
2 Card Monte
Invisible Deck
Ambitious Card Routine
Chicago opener

Btw this is for restraunt magic and street magic...

when i started i performed all of those, and now i dont use any of them.

I think you should perform whatever your comfortable with, and as you learn new material you will find tricks that fit you.

Dec 30, 2009
ok in all honesty i love 2cm and i use it all the time but i dont know all of those tricks so out of the ones i know there i would cut 2cm because i come to find out from one of my spectators it was on that masked magician tv show crap, so you will find a few people who know it

The only one I don't know is Chicago Opener but may I ask why remove one? Though If I had to pick one it would be 2CM as I think it is way overused and I personally don't like it myself. My top two from that list that I DO like are Ambitious card and Invisible deck. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results