If you do card magic: READ THIS

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
"It's not that the tricks aren't hard hitting, its the people
performing them make them "non-hardhitting"

One of the most intelligent things I've heard in a while.

To give some advice here, because I agree with your post, here goes... LISTEN TO BRAD CHRISTIAN. To be honest, as far as performance teaching goes, he has some of the best advice you could here. And in my opinion is WAY overlooked.

I recently signed up for the 5 free tricks thing on Ellusionist, not because I needed some new tricks, but to listen to what Brad had to say about them. He has a way of making the absolute simplest tricks look amazing. And if you took that attitude that he has towards the simple tricks, and apply them into the bigger, more exciting tricks, then you really have a good performance.

Take a look back at your Ninja DVDs or sign up for those 5 free tricks on E. Brad Christian is a very overlooked person when it comes to his teaching.

-Kevin

Sep 1, 2007
"It's not that the tricks aren't hard hitting, its the people
performing them make them "non-hardhitting"

One of the most intelligent things I've heard in a while.

To give some advice here, because I agree with your post, here goes... LISTEN TO BRAD CHRISTIAN. To be honest, as far as performance teaching goes, he has some of the best advice you could here. And in my opinion is WAY overlooked.

I recently signed up for the 5 free tricks thing on Ellusionist, not because I needed some new tricks, but to listen to what Brad had to say about them. He has a way of making the absolute simplest tricks look amazing. And if you took that attitude that he has towards the simple tricks, and apply them into the bigger, more exciting tricks, then you really have a good performance.

Take a look back at your Ninja DVDs or sign up for those 5 free tricks on E. Brad Christian is a very overlooked person when it comes to his teaching.

-Kevin

Wow, I think I died a little inside when I read that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results