Images of Greatness

Sep 2, 2007
My class is doing a project called "images of greatness" in which we choose a dead canadian idol.

I evidently chose Dai Vernon. we have a little station in the libriary for everyone and there character so what do you guys think I should do?

I'll probably keep practicing my triumph and a couple of other tricks but what else do you guys think I should do?

Get some posters? Wear an old man wig and dye my eyebrows white?

I was just thinking of being a younger Dai Vernon and try to get some nice posters and what not.

But what do you guys think I should do?

P.S; These things will be filmed along with a small portion of each station so I might be able to get some performances on here.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I think instead of dressing up, you should talk about his accomplishments and how he's really big in the magic world. Doing some of his tricks while talking about his accomplishments should be good.

Dec 22, 2007
I think instead of dressing up, you should talk about his accomplishments and how he's really big in the magic world. Doing some of his tricks while talking about his accomplishments should be good.

Yes, do that.

Sep 2, 2007

I'm doing this thing in the beginning where I tell all of his accomplishments and stuff like how he studied mechanical engineering and what he realesed and such.

And I have to stay in chracter the whole night.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results