Impatient

Oct 6, 2007
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you all know i'm pissed =D.... okay no.... so yeah anyways. i ordered a few 36 decks of cards, and shipping costed like $10 so i was like it has to come soon... please... and its been 6 days i've been waiting for the mail package to come, and i've become impatient. i ordered these in bulks of 12

•Tally-Ho Blue/Red Circle Back (6R/6B)
•Arcco U.S. Playing Cards (6R/6B)
•World Poker Tour Cards (6R/6B)

so im sorta pissed right now, and i'm a very impatient person, but. yeah.... so if any of you are agonized by (late-ish) shipping please feel free to share. But the lesson here is.. Don't trust anyone, and don't count on anything. Cause it won't happen. Sry you guys im impatient and you can call me whiny or w/e all u want but please feel free to share your agony or experiences with shipping. And if anyone wants to know what service i used its UPS (U Play Stupid) =D

Sep 2, 2007
let me guesd...your canadian, and you ordered from the U.S. If so. this is because of all the people ordering from the U.S. (Lower prices) and then it;'s clogging up the mail sytem at the border.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you all know i'm pissed =D.... okay no.... so yeah anyways. i ordered a few 36 decks of cards, and shipping costed like $10 so i was like it has to come soon... please... and its been 6 days i've been waiting for the mail package to come, and i've become impatient. i ordered these in bulks of 12

•Tally-Ho Blue/Red Circle Back (6R/6B)
•Arcco U.S. Playing Cards (6R/6B)
•World Poker Tour Cards (6R/6B)

so im sorta pissed right now, and i'm a very impatient person, but. yeah.... so if any of you are agonized by (late-ish) shipping please feel free to share. But the lesson here is.. Don't trust anyone, and don't count on anything. Cause it won't happen. Sry you guys im impatient and you can call me whiny or w/e all u want but please feel free to share your agony or experiences with shipping. And if anyone wants to know what service i used its UPS (U Play Stupid) =D

Don't worry about it so much and then time will fly by even quicker! It's like the old addage goes. If you watch the pot heat up, it'll never boil.

Go and practice your sleights or read a book on magic. You'll find that time will zip by in no time! :)

Shane K.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
yea.. he's right.. just forget about it, and itll be there.. maybe you want to check the address you gave the shipper.. to make sure its correct (bad experience with T11)(ordered- like august 31, didnt get my **** til a month later due to the wrong address!!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results