Infiltrate - C.I.B.

May 22, 2008
London
www.youtube.com
this is a coin in bottle effect that i created. it is still a bit raw and im still working on improvements but thought id get some initial reactions.
let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point of impact, on the (third from memory) wave of the bottle over the coin, isnt as effective as it could be, in fact, you can actually see the coin above your palm after its 'infiltrated' the bottle.

I dont know if the coin is meant to be already in the bottle at that point, or how its meant to look, but thats one thing I would advise to look at.

I like the fact the bottle is full, and completely clear.

Personally I dont think CIB should be filmed in Black and White, its very very suspicious and doesnt give the effect the credit im sure it deserves.

Great start though!

Sep 24, 2007
Also, i belive all the penetrations have already been done. (the one with the strike vanish, and the ones with the coin on top.)

May 22, 2008
London
www.youtube.com
if im using a method that has already been created then i apologise. wen i said it was an effect that i created i meant it in the sense that the handling is something that i had never been taught or seen, merely came up with myself. if sum1 came up wiv it 1st then fair play, but i just watched the IMPERVIOUS video and i dnt think the 2 effects are that similar really.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results