ITH vs. Truffle Shuffle

Nov 16, 2019
I saw the Truffle Shuffle and somewhat figured it out. However, in Daniel Madisons ITH Shuffle, they are exactly the same. What is the difference, or are they the same? Thanks in advance!

Nov 3, 2018
Daniel Madison likes to rename the shuffles he (claims to have) invented independently. So yes, to my knowledge it's the same shuffle.

Reactions: B. Nikolay
May 11, 2017
Ukraine, Odessa
I saw the Truffle Shuffle and somewhat figured it out. However, in Daniel Madisons ITH Shuffle, they are exactly the same. What is the difference, or are they the same? Thanks in advance!

Is the same thing, Truffle Shuffle - is In The Hand shuffle.. and basically Scodischarge is right Daniel Madison likes to gave credit for himself..

Daniel Madison is obviously the genius.. Same as the Conor McGregor is genius in MMA fights, not because he is best fighter in the world, there is a lot of people who could be better than he is.. and a lot of persons with the same skills. But he is definitely genius because of his
marketing and selling himself skills that brings lights on him and success.
I think a lot of magicians needs to take this lesson about the importance of entertainment creating stage image
and legend around persona.

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-23_3-17-27.png
    upload_2020-10-23_3-17-27.png
    312 bytes · Views: 138
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results