J.Bayme, Dana Hocking, Chris Kenner, Daniel Madison & Dan White

Sep 22, 2007
They all have one thing in common they have not released tricks on here is JB or dana ever going to release or are they just on the team and not really artist and how bout the other guys do any of you guys know if these guys are going to release material.

Input appreciated

Sep 22, 2007
o i wasn't sure if he was and do yo think he will since he is the ceo the reason i thought this is because ive never seen an effect for sale by him thats why i thought he might not be

Sep 1, 2007
Well Daniel Madison very recently joined the team, and is working on his own UMC thing. Chris Kenner has some effects in the 1on1 section. Dana Hocking produces all the music and DVDs, I'm sure that he's quite a magician himself, being around these guys all the time, but I don't believe that's his main focus.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Pipi, may I ask you to use some punctuation, it is quite difficult to read those posts =p. Only time will tell when it comes to who will release effects.

Adam

o i wasn't sure if he was and do yo think he will since he is the ceo the reason i thought this is because ive never seen an effect for sale by him thats why i thought he might not be

I think his job is just being CEO. Dan white released Digital Dissolve which was taken away. Chris Kenner has some 1on1s. Hope he answers a question if he will release a dvd or not in the Q and A. Dan White is the music and camera guy.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Dan White did not release Digital Desolve, it was released by BJ Bueno I believe. And Eddie, Pippi seems to be a young magician, I would reccommend that he learns as much as possible so that he is a foundation to create later on. All must magicians must learn at some point...

Adam

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm pretty sure J Bayme tests out the material put out by these guys. Like on E, I think I remember him doing a performance video of the Electric Touch. Not sure, but if not than, it looked just like him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results