JAQK Cellars

DavidL1121

Elite Member
Jan 22, 2021
Sorry if there’s a better place for this.
Can anyone tell me what the situation is with these? Particularly the rosé edition.
Initially these were never going to be reprinted but I understand there was a new edition released for 24 hours recently. Are they different or were these just released from an archive?
Keen to understand the number of these which have been printed if anyone knows as it doesn’t seem to be advertised.
Thanks

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
"Limited Edition" is all that's ever been said. I don't think more were printed. I've so far only seen rose decks with the marking "Series No. 021" on the seal, which would indicate to me they are from the same batch, somewhat like how the Artisan seals show their printing year/batch.

Reactions: DavidL1121

Ramon O.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hello

The topic of limited editions has already been discussed several times on the forum. Theory11 produces two types of decks:

Limited decks. One or several printings are made, but with a limited number of units. Once they are sold out, they are not reprinted again.

The rest of the decks are printed according to demand; when demand drops so low that it is no longer profitable, the deck is discontinued.

In the case of the JAQK Rosé, there were a number of unsold decks, which were put on sale. Remember that a deck stops selling does not mean that there are no units left.

Best Regards

Reactions: DavidL1121

Cuttlefish

Elite Member
Sep 17, 2021
they(rosé edition) are in The Archive... And have been for some time for 7500 points, and were on sale for 24h over the holidays. LoOok HeRe or go to it from you elite points page.

Reactions: Patrix
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results